In operation since 1996, Acton Preschool provides quality education for children ages 3 and 4. Incorporating spiritual, social, mental, physical, and emotional development into a holistic curriculum, our preschool has 30 slots for children from our community. Though Christian, we are not denominationally focused. Instead, we emphasize those elements of faith common to all Christians. It is our desire to help every child and family we serve to make a happy and healthy transition from home to school on a foundation of faith. We hope you’ll consider entrusting your child to us.
- Hours of Operation: 8 am – 11:40 am; Monday – Friday; Sept – May
- $210 per month ($170 for each additional child)
- $100 registration fee at the beginning of each year
- 7:1 Student to teacher ratio
- “Safe Sanctuaries” Compliant
- Weekly Chapel
“The most prepared students for the kindergarten classroom of any program with which we work.” – Computer Pals
“I just want to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful teachers at Acton Preschool! Thank you to Acton UMC too! Logan has grown and learned so very much over this past school year! Your kindness towards my child has been a blessing and has meant so much to me. Each and every one of you are very appreciated! I will cherish every little piece of art and keepsake that he made while there, thanks to all of you.”
– Savannah (preschool parent)
- Children must be at least 3 yrs old by Aug. 31st of each academic year
- Children must be potty-trained.
- Children must be up-to-date on all recommended immunizations
Contact / Apply
Andi Mathews, Director
Ph: (828) 665-4302